BLG Casually Competitive Tournament #11
Matches will be casted on Smitegame Stream
From now on, we will be using Mumble to get together matches. Make sure to be in mumble.blgaming.com to check in.Planning to make this weekly, every sunday.
You must have enough gods to enter ranked to play in the custom game queues. (12 gods)
Also, going to do this one all as one, but next week or so, I'll start breaking it up into NA / EU scenes, then we'll have like a Finals NA vs EU or something. I'm open to suggestions or ideas.
Do you not have 10 hours a day to play smite? Do you love the competitive scene and want to play like it! Well, this is the tournament for YOU. Gather up some friends, and join in the fun! We hopefully will have some casters, but we will have prizes! Come spend your boring Sunday with us!
We have a free mumble server you can use to organize out of too, details at the bottom, there's a whole "Casual Competitive" channel in there with rooms specific to help you find players and teams!
Ne Zha is Banned in THIS tournament. Blink, and Motivate ARE USEABLE, and are NOT banned.
: Sunday April 21thTime
: 11:00 a.m. Eastern (4:00 p.m. CET)Check-in
: 10:45 a.m. EasternCheck-in Ends @ 11:00
Games Start Asap After Brackets are PostedWhere
- Qualification: Must have enough gods to play DRAFT MODE games. If someone on your team cannot, a sub has to fill in, or your team will be disqualified.
- Less than or equal to 2300 ELO according to the In Game ELO System.
**New** Bad Manner will now result in a series of disqualifications and possible ban from the tournament.
- Not a player of a professional "team" or organization. (staffers are ok, like, me for instance, runs blg, but still wants to play).
- Post Your Final Line-up in the sign-up sheet.
- If you are above 2300 and caught smurfing, you and your team will be disqualified.
The Rest of the Rules posted: Here
*Please use your common sense. This is a tournament for the fun and enjoyment of the SMITE community. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE SOMETHING DONT RESUBMIT IT, MESSAGE ADIB ON THE FORUMS!