Basically we want to run a league, that isn't overly complicated and weighed down with rules and regulations. I love how helpful and proactive the SMITE community is, so I want YOUR help! Here's what we're thinking:
- Join into the league at any time
- Games played during the week at your leisure
- Schedule and play teams for points
- Monthly Playoffs / Finals are the last week of the month
- Will be region specific, EU and NA
- 2 points awarded for a win
- 1 point for a loss
- Playoffs seeded out of the top 8 teams in the rankings
- Teams will be broken up into divisions
- Must play 2 games/sets a week (bo1 or bo3, teams can decide when they face off what they would like to do).
This is the preliminary setup, I really welcome any feedback and suggestions on how to run this, also if you would like to help with this, please hit me up on skype (if you have it) or PM me here on the boards if you do not. I'm looking to make a fun and easy way for teams to play and feel like they're doing more than just scrimming during the week. Also this can help get out more useful content.
Things we need:
- Community involvement
- Anyone who has the drive to help and make this a success, regardless of skill or expierence, just hit me up, we can find something for you to do!
Again, reply here with any feedback.
I'll keep editing this post as we refine the idea.